Why is indoor storage better?
The great outdoors may not be so great for storing your recreational vehicles. The sun damages your roof, paint, tires and caulking. It can “cook” your interior and damage your window treatments, seat covers, wood trims, upholstery and fabrics.
Indoor Storage helps eliminate problems such as:
- Freezing of coolants
- Bleaching or rotting of canvas covers and awnings
- Rust or corrosion on chrome or aluminum.
- Uninvited guests such as birds, rodents, insects, and people
- Rainwater buildup, roof cracking, paint or gel oxidation, sap from trees
- Vandalism, Burglars
- You could save on insurance costs
- And Much More!
Let us store your expensive investment inside our clean, large warehouse.
No sun, No rain, No wind. NO WORRIES!!!